Atlantis: Sunday 14 November 2021
Brought to you by the team behind Rocket Race, Atlantis is a brand new alternative triathlon, consisting of Stand-Up-Paddleboarding, Cyclo-Cross and sprint OCR!
Atlantis will see competitors cover a unique 17km course, broken down in to three sections:
- 2km SUP: 2 laps around the lagoon on a stand-up paddleboard (provided)
- 10km Cyclo-cross: a course of track, trail, sand and stone with a number of small hurdles over which a competitor must lift and carry their bike
- 5km OCR: a short sprint OCR featuring some well-known and much loved Rocket Race obstacles
Where is Atlantis?
Atlantis is set at the stunning home of the The Surrey Hills Adventure Company’s SUP Lagoon at Buckland Park Lake in the heart of the Surrey Hills.
Event Address: Buckland Park Lake Park Lake Drive, Betchworth, Redhill RH3 7FE
Entry to this exciting new event is just £75 includes:
- use of a paddle board
- an epic Atlantis finishers medal
- a Rocket wrag to wear with pride
- goody bag
Competitors must bring their own bicycle and helmet. Please note that this event is suitable for ages 16+ only.